Re: MenuBar

Alex Harui-2

There is an mx:MenuBar.  It is working for Alina and Pashmina.

-Alex

From: Serkan Taş <[hidden email]>
Date: Sunday, February 23, 2020 at 12:07 PM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: mx:MenuBar

Any example for mx:MenuBar for royale to create flex like menu bar ?

Royale :

Flex :

Thanks
Serkan

Re: MenuBar

Serkan Taş
I have working one but need some guidance to style, spacing between items for example.

24.02.2020 08:01 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:

There is an mx:MenuBar.  It is working for Alina and Pashmina.

-Alex

Re: MenuBar

Alex Harui-2

I checked Flex, it appears to use 10pixel margins so I just pushed a change for that.  If you don’t like it, feel free to tweak it (MXRoyale/src/main/resources/defaults.css).

Re: MenuBar

Serkan Taş
Thanks Alex, it is enough for now.