Re: No Event.cancel event present for org.apache.royale.Events.event

Re: No Event.cancel event present for org.apache.royale.Events.event

Harbs
In Royale (HTML) you need the element to be either SVG or on Canvas. We don’t yet have full Canvas coverage, but we do have SVG.

We’re using org.apache.royale.svg.DropShadowFilter for both drop shadows and inner/outer glows in our app which applies effects to SVG. Converting from flash.filters.GlowFilter to org.apache.royale.svg.DropShadowFilter should be more or a less drop-in replacement.

On Jun 30, 2020, at 12:06 AM, Anil Guntur - [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Is that something one can add to the event Class

Also any alternative to flash.filters.GlowFilter;

thanks

<image001.png>
<image002.gif>

Anil Guntur
Architect, Radiology Workflow

(858) 267-5072
(858) 922-6402
[hidden email]

<image003.png>

From: "Anil Guntur - [hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, June 29, 2020 at 1:35 PM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] RE: Is there a emulation available for flash.display.DisplayObject

Thanks, that is weird, I thought I saw the first parameter as DisplayObject and the return statement as IFlexDisplayObject. May be I am losing my mind 😊
On another area, that I could not find documentation on is
Flash.utils.getQualifiedClassName. Is there an equivalent in royale emulation

From: Yishay Weiss <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, June 29, 2020 at 11:25 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Cc: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

In Royale [1] the first param is an Object