Release 0.9.2 in website and social networks

Release 0.9.2 in website and social networks

just updated our website with new links to 0.9.2 and a new blog post

Facebook: Apache Royale

Please spread the word! :)

Re: Release 0.9.2 in website and social networks

Piotr Zarzycki
Carlos,

But Alex didn't announce it yet on Dev list. Shouldn't be this first done than later everywhere ? Are you able to download files ? Because I'm not...

just updated our website with new links to 0.9.2 and a new blog post

Facebook: Apache Royale

Please spread the word! :)

Re: Release 0.9.2 in website and social networks

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Piotr,

sorry, I thought release was done. You're right, I see that release was a draft and not the final one.
Since I said I'll be doing this on Monday I thought all was ok, but seems it's not. Maybe we should only wait, since this we'll be solved in the next few mins or hours

Sorry for the confusion

Carlos,

But Alex didn't announce it yet on Dev list. Shouldn't be this first done than later everywhere ? Are you able to download files ? Because I'm not...

just updated our website with new links to 0.9.2 and a new blog post

Facebook: Apache Royale

Please spread the word! :)

Re: Release 0.9.2 in website and social networks

Alex Harui-2
I thought it was done too, but for some reason, SVN did not accept the commit of the artifacts to the release server.  I didn't even bother to check if it had worked or not since it had worked just fine in the two prior releases.  I manually committed the artifacts just now and we'll have to wait another 24 hours or so to make sure they propagate.

-Alex

Re: Release 0.9.2 in website and social networks

Carlos Rovira-2
Ok Alex,
tomorrow I'll remove the note in the blog post and refresh the announcement in twitter and facebook
thanks!