Responsive NumericStepper tweet

just show you another tweet about the new Jewel NumericStepper responsive capability to use it easily in phones and tablets:

Don't miss the opportunity to retweet and share! :)

Best

Re: Responsive NumericStepper tweet

Carlos Rovira-2
I had a mistake in the tweet and removed it.
The new tweet is this

Sorry for the confussion :)

El dom., 26 ago. 2018 a las 12:13, Carlos Rovira (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hi,

just show you another tweet about the new Jewel NumericStepper responsive capability to use it easily in phones and tablets:

Don't miss the opportunity to retweet and share! :)

Best

Re: Responsive NumericStepper tweet

Taro.Yu
Hi Carlos

I play the NumericStepper in mobile phone, and have some suggestions.
in phones, left button is increment, right is decrement.
This is different from what I think, some discuss on ux.stackexchange.

https://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/101753/which-goes-on-the-right-plus-or-minus-in-a-counter-feature
<https://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/101753/which-goes-on-the-right-plus-or-minus-in-a-counter-feature>

https://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/99253/plus-minus-button-position-for-selecting-number-of-passengers/99275
<https://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/99253/plus-minus-button-position-for-selecting-number-of-passengers/99275>

My thought is 'increment' on the right is more natural.
What do you think about it? thanks.

Re: Responsive NumericStepper tweet

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Yu,
I think you are right. I think even we could change icons in responsive mode to "-" and "+", what do you think?
NS need as well more work with resizing, the control, so I'll have to work some more hour in it to make that part as we did recently with ComboBox. Hopefully soon, and I'll change buttons order with that update.
Thanks for pointing it! :)

El sáb., 15 sept. 2018 a las 7:21, Taro.Yu (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hi Carlos

I play the NumericStepper in mobile phone, and have some suggestions.
in phones, left button is increment, right is decrement.
This is different from what I think, some discuss on ux.stackexchange.

https://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/101753/which-goes-on-the-right-plus-or-minus-in-a-counter-feature
<https://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/101753/which-goes-on-the-right-plus-or-minus-in-a-counter-feature

https://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/99253/plus-minus-button-position-for-selecting-number-of-passengers/99275
<https://ux.stackexchange.com/questions/99253/plus-minus-button-position-for-selecting-number-of-passengers/99275

My thought is 'increment' on the right is more natural.
What do you think about it? thanks.

Re: Responsive NumericStepper tweet

Taro.Yu
Hi Carlos