Royale Browser Project projects creating MXML

Royale Browser Project projects creating MXML

Carlos Cruz

Hi All, hope I’m asking my question on the right list.

I recently started testing out Royale to create JS apps (Royale Browser Project). Is there any reason I’m not able to create MXML files, it’s grayed out (about Moonshine output bellow)?

Thanks any help!

Re: Royale Browser Project projects creating MXML

It is a known issue by me and it's resolved. Let me provide you just for now off list link to development build where there are fixes for that.

Sorry for the problems.

Thanks for using Moonshine,
Piotr

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019, 11:04 PM Carlos Cruz <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All, hope I’m asking my question on the right list.

I recently started testing out Royale to create JS apps (Royale Browser Project). Is there any reason I’m not able to create MXML files, it’s grayed out (about Moonshine output bellow)?

Thanks any help!

Re: Royale Browser Project projects creating MXML

Piotr Zarzycki
Carlos,

I have sent you an email. Provided links are refreshed whenever we push changes to Moonshine, so you have all new features. I hope we will release that version soon.

czw., 17 sty 2019 o 09:54 Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]> napisał(a):
Hi Carlos,

It is a known issue by me and it's resolved. Let me provide you just for now off list link to development build where there are fixes for that.

Sorry for the problems.

Thanks for using Moonshine,
Piotr

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019, 11:04 PM Carlos Cruz <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All, hope I’m asking my question on the right list.

I recently started testing out Royale to create JS apps (Royale Browser Project). Is there any reason I’m not able to create MXML files, it’s grayed out (about Moonshine output bellow)?

Thanks any help!

RE: Royale Browser Project projects creating MXML

Carlos Cruz

Hi Piotr,

Just to confirm the problem seems to be fixed. Also the Search popup seems to be working better, if I recall properly there were some issues with Search Wrap and Search Backwards.

Thanks for the quick help and links!