[Royale|Moonshine] How to use Moonshine with Apache Royale applications

[Royale|Moonshine] How to use Moonshine with Apache Royale applications

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Folks,

New Moonshine's version partially supports Apache Royale projects. I have just added instruction on the Royale Github how to use it.[1]

Enjoy! :)

Re: [Royale|Moonshine] How to use Moonshine with Apache Royale applications

Andrew Wetmore
Excellent!

Um...what does "partially supports" mean?

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 11:06 AM, Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Folks,

New Moonshine's version partially supports Apache Royale projects. I have just added instruction on the Royale Github how to use it.[1]

Enjoy! :)

Re: [Royale|Moonshine] How to use Moonshine with Apache Royale applications

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Andrew,

As you can see in the instruction and if you try Moonshine you will notice that many options are still mention FlexJS etc. - This probably will be removed from UI.
Another thing which instruction is saying that you cannot create New Apache Royale project, but rather open existing one, for example you can open using those instruction one of the example available in Apache Royale repository [1]

Thanks for asking! Piotr