Royale snippets for VSCode

Piotr Zarzycki
Hello Royale Developers,

Lately, neminovo has created a useful extension for VSCode, which provides a bunch of snippets for Flex SDK.[1] I immediately decided to make exactly the same extension but for Apache Royale SDK.
I created the extension in my GitHub project: royalesnippetsforvscode[2] and added a couple of snippets, which are most frequently used by me.

The very first release[3] is available for your VSCode.

Feel free to make a pull request or to suggest any other snippets and I will add them in the next version.

You can support ActionScript & MXML engine on Patreon [4].
You can support Royale snippets on Patreon [5]

Enjoy!,

Re: Royale snippets for VSCode

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Piotr

great work on this extension! thanks for doing this! :)
Hope to try it soon and report my findings!

Best