SDK for AIR

T-san
I'm little confused with the selection of SDK to build Flex for Air desktop app.
I'm using VS Code, by the way.

The latest Apache Flex SDK is apache-flex-sdk-4.16.1-bin.  Is this a right SDK to be used?

My concern is the size. This SDK is pretty much smaller than the one included in Flash Builder.

And how about Harman SDK?

Should I overlay this SDK for Flex on to apache-flex-sdk-4.16.1-bin?

Appreciate any advice.
Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Re: SDK for AIR

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Takeshita,
this better should be in flex list right?

thanks!

Carlos