Simple "Guess which Apache logo is what" Apache Royale application

Simple "Guess which Apache logo is what" Apache Royale application

Justin Mclean
Hi,

I’ve made a simple, proof of concept, functional application I put together to help out over at community development. It’s a very simple game where you try and guess what logo goes with what Apache project.

Source code can be found here [1] and the working application here [2]. You’ll note that with a bit of trickery it’s possible to host Royale applications from GitHub (but I probably wouldn't rely on that for production use). The application has minimal styling and all code is in a single file (which I'd not do for anything more complex). It took more time to blur the text on the logos than it did to write the application :-)

Pull requests are welcome (for instance it’s currently missing Apache Royale logo and information).

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://github.com/justinmclean/ApacheLogos/
2. https://rawgit.com/justinmclean/ApacheLogos/master/compiled/index.html

Re: Simple "Guess which Apache logo is what" Apache Royale application

Olaf Krueger
Hi Justin,
I just had fun playing with your app, nice idea!
I guess we need more of these public available single-file Royale demos  ;-)

Thanks for sharing this!

Olaf