States - EnterState event?

Bilbosax
In Flex, states had an enterState event that allowed you to react to the
state change.  Does Royale offer this in a bead or something I'm not seeing?

Re: States - EnterState event?

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Bill,

Checking "SimpleStatesImpl", you have "currentStateChange" and "stateChangeComplete" dispatched by the strand so you can listen to it.
I think that will be what you need.

HTH

El mié, 24 feb 2021 a las 4:40, Bilbosax (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
In Flex, states had an enterState event that allowed you to react to the
state change.  Does Royale offer this in a bead or something I'm not seeing?

Apache Member & Apache Royale PMC
Apache Software Foundation