Target Deadline (31-JUL) for Porting

AlinaKazi
Hi,
We are working on our DBz ERP system. We have ported our application Flex to Royale. Changes in SDK after March 2019, we are unable to run our Application. We have completed login page till March.
Our Management has given target deadline 31-JUL-19.
Please resolve these issues:
1.Canvas and viewstack issue that is already created in issues of royale-asjs
2. DataGrid with customized VOs Collection.
3. Menu bar with submenuitems.
We will be very thankful to you.

Our target is login page , main form with menus , one setup with Grid and one document with Grid.
Please resolve canvas issue at the earliest. We need your help, this is last chance for us to prove the management.

-Alina Kazi

Re: Target Deadline (31-JUL) for Porting

Alex Harui-2

I thought #3 was fixed by Yishay, and #1 was discussed and a solution was proposed.  Is that not true?

Is there a GitHub issue for #2?

-Alina Kazi

Re: Target Deadline (31-JUL) for Porting

alina kazi
Hi Alex,
We can check #3 if #1 will work.
For #1 Yishay said: I would make changes in org.apache.royale.html.supportClasses.Viewport.as
I am waiting for the changes.

Thanks,
-Alina Kazi

-Alina Kazi

Re: Target Deadline (31-JUL) for Porting

AlinaKazi

-Alina Kazi

RE: Target Deadline (31-JUL) for Porting

yishayw

Hi Alina,

I think you misunderstood my comment here [1]. I was giving you guidance on how I think this can be resolved. Do you think you can do this?

Thanks,

Yishay

[1] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/issues/432#issuecomment-512145887

-Alina Kazi

Re: Target Deadline (31-JUL) for Porting

alina kazi
Hi Yishay,

I can't. Can you please help me more to resolve the issue.

On Sun, 21 Jul 2019, 3:29 PM Yishay Weiss, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Alina,

I think you misunderstood my comment here [1]. I was giving you guidance on how I think this can be resolved. Do you think you can do this?

Thanks,

Yishay

[1] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/issues/432#issuecomment-512145887

-Alina Kazi

Re: Target Deadline (31-JUL) for Porting

#2 is awaiting a response from Pashmina or others on your team.  Greg and I have asked for additional information.

-Alex

From: Alina Kazi <[hidden email]>
Date: Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 3:16 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

-Alina Kazi

Re: Target Deadline (31-JUL) for Porting

alina kazi
Hi Alex,

Now, with Latest Sdk ViewStack and menubar are fully functional tested after yishay commits today.

#2 is divided into parts.
A custom vo object effects ro functionality.
Issue created:

Later, We can check other functionalities in our setup mxml file.

-Alina Kazi

#2 is awaiting a response from Pashmina or others on your team.  Greg and I have asked for additional information.

-Alex

From: Alina Kazi <[hidden email]>
Date: Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 3:16 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

-Alina Kazi

#435 was closed.  Are there any remaining critical issues for your deadline?

-Alex

From: Alina Kazi <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, July 22, 2019 at 5:31 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

#2 is awaiting a response from Pashmina or others on your team.  Greg and I have asked for additional information.

-Alex

From: Alina Kazi <[hidden email]>
Date: Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 3:16 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

-Alina Kazi

Re: Target Deadline (31-JUL) for Porting

AlinaKazi
I will send you tomorrow in the morning.
Also we have to give demo of ported application to our client next week.

Alina Kazi

On Tue, 30 Jul 2019, 7:39 PM Alex Harui, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Alina,

#435 was closed.  Are there any remaining critical issues for your deadline?

-Alex

From: Alina Kazi <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, July 22, 2019 at 5:31 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

#2 is awaiting a response from Pashmina or others on your team.  Greg and I have asked for additional information.

-Alex

From: Alina Kazi <[hidden email]>
Date: Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 3:16 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

-Alina Kazi

Re: Target Deadline (31-JUL) for Porting

alina kazi
we have reported an issue related to picklist_simple. We will really appreciate your help on this issue.

Thank you very much.

#435 was closed.  Are there any remaining critical issues for your deadline?

-Alex

From: Alina Kazi <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, July 22, 2019 at 5:31 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

#2 is awaiting a response from Pashmina or others on your team.  Greg and I have asked for additional information.

-Alex

From: Alina Kazi <[hidden email]>
Date: Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 3:16 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

-Alina Kazi

Re: Target Deadline (31-JUL) for Porting

Alex Harui-2

Hi Alina,

Your email arrived at the end of the day for me and I am on vacation. Someone on your team will have to use the debugger to determine which value in the MXMLDescriptor is causing the error.  Hopefully Yishay or someone else can help you.

I suspect there is a problem with the dataTipFunction and labelFunction.  The output does not look correct for that.  You might want to try some other workaround for your deadline.  Maybe don’t specify a dataTipFunction, and specifiy a getter on the data that does what the labelFunction does and use labelField instead of labelFunction.

#435 was closed.  Are there any remaining critical issues for your deadline?

-Alex

From: Alina Kazi <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, July 22, 2019 at 5:31 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

#2 is awaiting a response from Pashmina or others on your team.  Greg and I have asked for additional information.

-Alex

From: Alina Kazi <[hidden email]>
Date: Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 3:16 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>