Test of posting from an unsubscribed email account

Test of posting from an unsubscribed email account

Andrew Wetmore-2
This is a test to see what happens to this message.

Re: Test of posting from an unsubscribed email account

Alex Harui-2

That came through to the list, and I didn’t see any moderation emails for it.  Did you subscribe this email first?

I think Hugo wants to use Nabble, so trying to register an unsubscribed email address via Nabble would be the next test, IMO.

My 2 cents,

-Alex

From: Andrew Wetmore <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, November 12, 2018 at 7:31 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

From: Andrew Wetmore <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, November 12, 2018 at 7:31 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

This is a test to see what happens to this message.

Re: Test of posting from an unsubscribed email account

hferreira
Second test from a different e-mail account.

Re: Test of posting from an unsubscribed email account

Yeah, I checked the subscriber list and didn’t see it, but that’s really puzzling to me.  Your email should have generated a moderation email to the moderators. Other moderators, did you see it and approve it?  And then it is more puzzling that Hugo’s email don’t even get this far.

-Alex

From: Andrew Wetmore <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, November 12, 2018 at 7:31 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

This is a test to see what happens to this message.

--

Andrew Wetmore

http://cottage14.blogspot.com/

Re: Test of posting from an unsubscribed email account

hferreira
No I didn't I tried several times.

Re: Test of posting from an unsubscribed email account

OmPrakash Muppirala

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018, 4:38 PM Alex Harui <[hidden email] wrote:

Yeah, I checked the subscriber list and didn’t see it, but that’s really puzzling to me.  Your email should have generated a moderation email to the moderators. Other moderators, did you see it and approve it?  And then it is more puzzling that Hugo’s email don’t even get this far.

Who are the other moderators?

Thanks,
Om

-Alex

On Tue, Nov 13, 2018, 9:48 AM Harbs <[hidden email] wrote:
I think just me. Do you want to be added? ;-)

Sure. I was/am a moderator for flex and assumed that it would roll over to royale.

Thanks,
Om

On Nov 13, 2018, at 7:35 PM, OmPrakash Muppirala <[hidden email]> wrote:

On Mon, Nov 12, 2018, 4:38 PM Alex Harui <[hidden email] wrote:

Yeah, I checked the subscriber list and didn’t see it, but that’s really puzzling to me.  Your email should have generated a moderation email to the moderators. Other moderators, did you see it and approve it?  And then it is more puzzling that Hugo’s email don’t even get this far.

Who are the other moderators?

Thanks,
Om

-Alex

Re: Test of posting from an unsubscribed email account

Harbs
OK. Now I need to find the UI for adding moderators. I saw it recently, but I can’t seem to find it now…

I guess I need to ask for help.

[...]

Wasn’t in Whimsy?  I looked there, but I didn’t think I had privileges since I am not a chair.

-Alex

From: Andrew Wetmore <[hidden email]>
Date: Monday, November 12, 2018 at 7:31 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

This is a test to see what happens to this message.

Re: Test of posting from an unsubscribed email account

Alex Harui-2

I just did a test of users@ and dev@.  Users@ is rejecting emails from non-subscribers, while dev@ puts them in moderation, so I think some setting is broken.  If you haven’t already written to Infra, I would write to users@infra because my last two emails to apmail@ never got a response.

-Alex