Tree menu expand vs click event

When using tree component in general (like windows explorer and Flex Tree), there is difference between action of expending tree and the node selection.
For the current royale implementation it is not. No differentiation between these two events.

I can only click the item and it is selected.

What should be the behavior for the design view ?

I guess it is a bug.

Thanks,
Serkan

RE: Tree menu expand vs click event

yishayw

I agree it’s a bug.

Thanks,
Serkan

Re: Tree menu expand vs click event

Serkan Taş
reporting the issue, thanks Yishay.

Serkan

10.01.2020 10:11 tarihinde Yishay Weiss yazdı:

I agree it’s a bug.