Typescript to Haxe externs might be used for AS3

Typescript to Haxe externs might be used for AS3

Ramazan Ergüder Bekrek
Greetings to all!

This project might give a boost to Royale if we want to use any npm packages in our Flex app.

Did someone already tried something like this?

https://community.haxe.org/t/use-typescript-definitions-with-haxe-dts2hx-is-ready-to-use/2440/7

Best regards

RE: Typescript to Haxe externs might be used for AS3

yishayw

Hi Ramazan,

How do you propose to use this for Royale?

Thanks,

Yishay

Sent from Yandex.Mail for mobile

RE: Typescript to Haxe externs might be used for AS3

yishayw

I don’t know enough about Haxe to estimate how simple that would be. If you can come up with an example of Royale typedefs converted automatically from Haxe typedefs that would certainly be interesting.

Thanks!

Re: Typescript to Haxe externs might be used for AS3

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Ramazan,
you're invited yo join us and try to put in practice the concept you have in mind in a branch and then share with the rest of us in order to try it. What do you think?