Unit testing frameworks

Chris Velevitch
What unit testing frameworks does everyone one use with Royale? Or you simply using Jasmine?

Chris
Chris Velevitch
m: 0415 469 095

Re: Unit testing frameworks

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Chris,

I think is flexunit. This is still something I must look into it, but I can see lots of flexunit test in Royale-asjs repo, for example [1]

What unit testing frameworks does everyone one use with Royale? Or you simply using Jasmine?

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
m: 0415 469 095

Re: Unit testing frameworks

Alex Harui-2

FlexUnit doesn’t work on JS yet.  I think we have the pieces for someone to make it work.

Depending on what you think a “unit” is, Mustella runs on both SWF and JS.  It is being used today for our checkintests.  The emulation components are being tested with Mustella.  Most people think Mustella is more like integration testing than unit testing.

My 2 cents,

-Alex