Using XML Docs

Stef X
Hi there,

I'm pretty new there and testing this framework.

I'm searching to use/create XML documents with Royale for JS but I'm not able to find any information on this point.

Some advice will be really welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Stef

Re: Using XML Docs

Harbs
AS3 XML and E4X are supported. Make sure do declare XML and XMLList types for compilation to work correctly.

The FlexJS E4X notes apply to Royale:

For light-weight parsing of Xml which does not use namespaces, you can use the JSON classes

On May 6, 2018, at 6:16 PM, Stef X <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi there,

I'm pretty new there and testing this framework.

I'm searching to use/create XML documents with Royale for JS but I'm not able to find any information on this point.

Some advice will be really welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Stef

Re: Using XML Docs

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Harbs,

could you provide a simple example in the line of the rest blog post examples? a some lines 3-4-5 with a short explanation?.
I can publish that in your name in our web site.
To make it quick and easy you can copy the last example in "examples/blog" and then modify the name and the main file with your code.
Then send me the few lines and I can prepare and publish it for you in the website

let me know what do you think

thanks!