Using XML Docs

Stef X
Hi there,

I'm pretty new there and testing this framework.

I'm searching to use/create XML documents with Royale for JS but I'm not able to find any information on this point.

Some advice will be really welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Stef

Re: Using XML Docs

Gabe Harbs
AS3 XML and E4X are supported. Make sure do declare XML and XMLList types for compilation to work correctly.

The FlexJS E4X notes apply to Royale:

For light-weight parsing of Xml which does not use namespaces, you can use the JSON classes

On May 6, 2018, at 6:16 PM, Stef X <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi there,

I'm pretty new there and testing this framework.

I'm searching to use/create XML documents with Royale for JS but I'm not able to find any information on this point.

Some advice will be really welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Stef

Re: Using XML Docs

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Harbs,

could you provide a simple example in the line of the rest blog post examples? a some lines 3-4-5 with a short explanation?.
I can publish that in your name in our web site.
To make it quick and easy you can copy the last example in "examples/blog" and then modify the name and the main file with your code.
Then send me the few lines and I can prepare and publish it for you in the website

let me know what do you think

thanks!