WORK ON EMULATION

alina kazi-2

Hi Alex,

flash.display.Loader

flash.display.Loader:content

flash.display.Loader:contentLoaderInfo

flash.display.Loader:height

flash.display.Loader:load

flash.display.Loader:loadBytes

flash.display.Loader:mask

flash.display.Loader:width

flash.display.Loader:x

flash.display.Loader:y

These properties and methods of API Loader are used.

Should I create mx Emulation for Loader?

Regards,

Alina Kazi

Re: WORK ON EMULATION

Alex Harui-2
Hi Alina,

What is being loaded?  Flex apps should be using mx.controls.SWFLoader, mx.modules.ModuleLoader and mx.controls.Image (or their Spark equivalents) and not flash.display.Loader directly.  It would be better to change your application to not use flash.display.Loader unless there are lots of instances of using it.

-Alex

On 8/10/18, 2:27 AM, "Alina Kazi" <[hidden email]> wrote:

    Hi Alex,

    flash.display.Loader

    flash.display.Loader:content

    flash.display.Loader:contentLoaderInfo

    flash.display.Loader:height

    flash.display.Loader:load

    flash.display.Loader:loadBytes

    flash.display.Loader:mask

    flash.display.Loader:width

    flash.display.Loader:x

    flash.display.Loader:y

    These properties and methods of API Loader are used.

    Should I create mx Emulation for Loader?

    Regards,

    Alina Kazi

RE: WORK ON EMULATION

alina kazi-2
Thanks Alex.
We are using Flash.net.FileReference in our Application
Methods and properties of FileReference are used:
loadFileRef.load();
loadFileRef.browse();
loadFileRef.name;
loadFileRef.data;

Do we have any alternate for this class in Apache Royale?

-Alina

Re: WORK ON EMULATION

Alex Harui-2
Hi Alina,

There is a bead called org.apache.royale.file.beads.FileBrowser.  I can't find any examples of use.  Looks like Yishay wrote it so maybe he can help.

There is also a class called Network/src/main/royale/org/apache/royale/net/URLBinaryUploader.as you might be able to use.

If you only have a few references to FileReference in your code, it is probably simpler to change your code to use these classes, otherwise you can try to write some emulation class that tries to present the FileReference API.

On 8/13/18, 2:19 AM, "Alina Kazi" <[hidden email]> wrote:

    Thanks Alex.
    We are using Flash.net.FileReference in our Application
    Methods and properties of FileReference are used:
    loadFileRef.load();
    loadFileRef.browse();
    loadFileRef.name;
    loadFileRef.data;

    Do we have any alternate for this class in Apache Royale?

    -Alina

RE: WORK ON EMULATION

yishayw

There’s an example here [1]