Welcome Andrew Wetmore to Apache Royale's PMC

Welcome Andrew Wetmore to Apache Royale's PMC

OmPrakash Muppirala
It is with great pleasure that I announce that the Apache Royale PMC members have voted in Andrew Wetmore to the PMC.  Please join us in welcoming him.  This is a recognition of Andrew's great work in helping out with Apache Royale's documentation among other things.

Regards,
Om
(On behalf of Apache Royale PMC)

Re: Welcome Andrew Wetmore to Apache Royale's PMC

alina kazi
Hi Andrew,
Congratulations on that achievement. Keep up the good work.
Regards,
Aleena Kazi

Om

Om
(On behalf of Apache Royale PMC)

Re: Welcome Andrew Wetmore to Apache Royale's PMC

Welcome! I'm thrilled with all you’ve done for Royale! :-)

Harbs

> On Oct 3, 2019, at 8:55 PM, OmPrakash Muppirala <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> It is with great pleasure that I announce that the Apache Royale PMC members have voted in Andrew Wetmore to the PMC.  Please join us in welcoming him.  This is a recognition of Andrew's great work in helping out with Apache Royale's documentation among other things.
>
> Regards,
> Om
> (On behalf of Apache Royale PMC)

Re: Welcome Andrew Wetmore to Apache Royale's PMC

Piotr Zarzycki
  Hi Andrew! Good luck! :)

pt., 4 paź 2019 o 11:16 Harbs <[hidden email]> napisał(a):
Welcome! I'm thrilled with all you’ve done for Royale! :-)

Harbs

> On Oct 3, 2019, at 8:55 PM, OmPrakash Muppirala <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> It is with great pleasure that I announce that the Apache Royale PMC members have voted in Andrew Wetmore to the PMC.  Please join us in welcoming him.  This is a recognition of Andrew's great work in helping out with Apache Royale's documentation among other things.
>
> Regards,
> Om
> (On behalf of Apache Royale PMC)

Re: Welcome Andrew Wetmore to Apache Royale's PMC

Andrew Wetmore
Thank you, friends! I will do my best to be a useful contributor.