Welcome Greg Dove to Apache Royale's PMC

Welcome Greg Dove to Apache Royale's PMC

Harbs
It is with great pleasure that I announce that the Apache Royale PMC members have voted in Greg Dove to the PMC.  Please join us in welcoming him.  This is a recognition of Greg's great work in helping out with Apache Royale's compiler and architecture among other things.

(On behalf of Apache Royale PMC)

Re: Welcome Greg Dove to Apache Royale's PMC

Piotr Zarzycki
 Hi Greg,

Welcome among PMCs and good luck!

Piotr

wt., 29 paź 2019 o 08:51 Harbs <[hidden email]> napisał(a):
It is with great pleasure that I announce that the Apache Royale PMC members have voted in Greg Dove to the PMC.  Please join us in welcoming him.  This is a recognition of Greg's great work in helping out with Apache Royale's compiler and architecture among other things.

(On behalf of Apache Royale PMC)

RE: Welcome Greg Dove to Apache Royale's PMC

yishayw

Welcome, Greg. Well deserved.

Re: Welcome Greg Dove to Apache Royale's PMC

Josh Tynjala
Welcome, Greg!

--
Josh Tynjala