Welcome New Users

alina kazi-2

Pashmina Kazi and Mujtaba Ghulam will be working on D-Biz Application for the Porting Process(Flex -> Royale) of Company’s Application. They will be working on Apache Royale SDK for the emulation of MX and Spark Components.

Pashmina Kazi has successfully created her first PR.

Regards,

Alina Kazi

Re: Welcome New Users

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Alina,

Love such news! :)

Thanks!
Piotr

czw., 9 sie 2018 o 12:18 Alina Kazi <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

Pashmina Kazi and Mujtaba Ghulam will be working on D-Biz Application for the Porting Process(Flex -> Royale) of Company’s Application. They will be working on Apache Royale SDK for the emulation of MX and Spark Components.

Pashmina Kazi has successfully created her first PR.

Regards,

Alina Kazi

Re: Welcome New Users

Hi Alina,

Thanks for letting us know.  I was wondering why there were pull request from someone with the last name “Kazi”.  Is Shahid no longer participating?

I keep hoping to see that you have successfully compiled all of your code.  Are you still seeing a lot of compile errors?

-Alex

From: Alina Kazi <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, August 9, 2018 at 3:18 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Welcome New Users

Pashmina Kazi and Mujtaba Ghulam will be working on D-Biz Application for the Porting Process(Flex -> Royale) of Company’s Application. They will be working on Apache Royale SDK for the emulation of MX and Spark Components.

Pashmina Kazi has successfully created her first PR.

Regards,

Alina Kazi

RE: Welcome New Users

alina kazi-2

Hi Alex,

Shahid is not participating in Apache Royale since two months.

30 files are successfully compiled. Now , we are working on core files of our Application.

API Reports missed some API’s that we are adding now when we see compile error.

-Alina Kazi