What are beads?

leokan23
Are there any resources to understand what exactly beads are and how they
work? I see them in several examples but I am not sure how they work or what
they are.

Thank you.

Re: What are beads?

Piotr Zarzycki
Leo,

This is even better [1] - There is a section "Strands and Beads" take a look into that.

pon., 2 lip 2018 o 16:41 Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]> napisał(a):

pon., 2 lip 2018 o 16:38 leokan23 <[hidden email]> napisał(a):
Are there any resources to understand what exactly beads are and how they
work? I see them in several examples but I am not sure how they work or what
they are.

Thank you.

Re: What are beads?

leokan23
Awesome. The wiki page with terms will definitely help.