What is Card ?

hferreira
I saw a Card in an example that extends from Group.
What is the purpose of using Card instead of Group ?
I didn't saw any implementation inside Card.

Re: What is Card ?

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Hugo,

Card is a component that is used in modern UI development (check material design or other actual UI sets). In Flex Planel was something similar, but Flex Panel use to have a titlebar with a close button and a controlbar. Jewel Card, is in development, and right now is a Group with Vertical Layout and some gap. I have plans to bring more pieces like the ones you can see already in our Royale MDL lib, but I think is not a priority right now since there's some more needs that are before that in Jewel.

For now Card is widely used in many examples in Royale blog examples as a way to see some "panel" organization but styles and other things will evolve over time.

El sáb., 17 nov. 2018 a las 11:00, hferreira (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
I saw a Card in an example that extends from Group.
What is the purpose of using Card instead of Group ?
I didn't saw any implementation inside Card.

Re: What is Card ?

hferreira
Hi Carlos,

OK, it's a Panel.