Where to start...

serkan.tas
Hi,

I have questions and need your assistance :)

1. For my adobe flex application, which is better; two migrate it apache
royale swf or royalejs ?

2. For the migration do i have to generate api report like Alina ?

3. My app have login interface and using http basic authentication and
server side authentication. I started from migrating login panel. Is it
a good place to start ?

for the ones interested in application :

http://www.tlos.com.tr/likya/pinaraWLM-0.9.3-20180224_13.45.tar.gz

Re: Where to start...

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Serkan,

1. It depends what you need as an output. If you are not interested SWF you can use JS only version. There is also specific way of working on application where you can build your application to SWF and debug it in IDE. Personally I'm always building app to JS and debug it in Chrome.

2. I think report is a good idea, if you need any help from the community. It would be nice to have it here.