XSLT for royal jewel libs

Chopade, Aniket

I am trying to see where is XSLT template for

xmlns:j="library://ns.apache.org/royale/jewel"

In Flex Component which was defined as -

    <s:HGroup horizontalAlign="center" verticalAlign="middle" height="100%" width="100%">
        <s:BorderContainer borderStyle="inset" borderWeight="2">

And it worked fine.

In royale, when upon ponting this to jewel lib, it starts complaining about

horizontalAlign="center" verticalAlign="middle"

I want to list down differences between  s namespaces that my

Flex app had

("library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark")

and j namespace my Royale app will have

("library://ns.apache.org/royale/jewel)

---

Re: XSLT for royal jewel libs

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Aniket,

I don't think we have any schema or xslt for any of the ui sets. But maybe would be something worth to be contribute.
If you have free cycles feel free to comment and do some proposal so we can discuss (maybe better at dev list)

El mié., 24 jun. 2020 a las 17:26, Chopade, Aniket (<[hidden email]>) escribió:

I am trying to see where is XSLT template for

xmlns:j="library://ns.apache.org/royale/jewel"

In Flex Component which was defined as -

    <s:HGroup horizontalAlign="center" verticalAlign="middle" height="100%" width="100%">
        <s:BorderContainer borderStyle="inset" borderWeight="2">

And it worked fine.

In royale, when upon ponting this to jewel lib, it starts complaining about

horizontalAlign="center" verticalAlign="middle"

I want to list down differences between  s namespaces that my

Flex app had

("library://ns.adobe.com/flex/spark")

and j namespace my Royale app will have

("library://ns.apache.org/royale/jewel)

---

RE: XSLT for royal jewel libs

yishayw

Hi Aniket,

An XSLT would of course be cool, but if you want to know the standard approach you might want to look at out existing docs [1], in case you haven’t already.

Good luck,

Yishay

[1] https://apache.github.io/royale-docs/migrate-an-existing-app/migrate-from-flex

Re: XSLT for royal jewel libs

Harbs
There is a feature that we could make more use of:

Inspectable tags.

For example, I’m using the following meta tag on Spectrum Button.flavor:
[Inspectable(category="General", enumeration="cta,primary,secondary,warning,overBackground", defaultValue="primary”)]

which gives the following code intelligence in VS Code:

We should be using Inspectable tags more religiously and I wonder if the compiler might be able to give warnings when values other than the accepted ones are used.

Harbs

On Jun 25, 2020, at 2:08 PM, Yishay Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Aniket,

An XSLT would of course be cool, but if you want to know the standard approach you might want to look at out existing docs [1], in case you haven’t already.

Good luck,
Yishay

Re: XSLT for royal jewel libs

Carlos Rovira-2
Very cool! I was not aware of this feature in VSCode :))

I think getting compiler to fail when using wrong values would be very cool and useful feature. Maybe @josh could make this a reality? :)