advancedDataGridClasses

Alina Kazi

Hi,

In Apache Royale Is there any component equivalent to:

Import mx.controls.advancedDataGridClasses.AdvancedDataGridColumn;

Import  mx.controls.advancedDataGridClasses.AdvancedDataGridItemRenderer;

Thanks,

Alina

Re: advancedDataGridClasses

Peter Ent
We have something similar to, but not quite as complete as, AdvancedDataGrid. We have TreeGrid which lets you put a TreeGridColumn along with DataGridColumns. Expanding items in the TreeGridColumn opens more rows. They do use itemRenderers. We not yet have editable cells, but it is on the short list of things to bring into Royale.

I just completed the HDividedBox and VDividedBox which is up for review and will be added to the Royale development GIT repository once the review is complete.

Regards,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Royale Project

Alina

RE: advancedDataGridClasses

Alina Kazi

Thanks Peter

Regards,

Alina

Alina

Re: advancedDataGridClasses

Peter Ent
The Royale develop branch now has HDividedContainer and VDividedContainer, the Royale equivalents to HDividedBox and VDividedBox. The name was changed because a "container" in Royale is more generic than a box.

I will be working a the Menu and MenuBar set next.

—peter

From: Alina Kazi <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 1:48 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>