ap-report

12

ap-report

serkan.tas

Please find the script, report and errors at below link....

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lHTGgOjbFTRgwLWERJ67EHxuogd52Je5?usp=sharing

Mobil : +90 532 250 07 71
Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri
ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti.
www.likyateknoloji.com

--------------------------------------
Bu elektronik posta ve onunla iletilen bütün dosyalar gizlidir. Sadece
yukarıda isimleri belirtilen kişiler arasında özel haberleşme amacını
taşımaktadır. Size yanlışlıkla ulaşmışsa bu elektonik postanın
içeriğini açıklamanız, kopyalamanız, yönlendirmeniz ve kullanmanız
kesinlikle yasaktır. Lütfen mesajı geri gönderiniz ve sisteminizden
siliniz. Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti. bu
mesajın içeriği ile ilgili olarak hiç bir hukuksal sorumluluğu kabul
etmez.

This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it are intended
for the private use of  the persons named above. If you received this
message in error, forwarding, copying or use of any of the information
is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and
delete it from your system. Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz.
Ltd. Şti. does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message.
--------------------------------------

Re: ap-report

Piotr Zarzycki
Guys,

Serkan is also trying to port his application to Royale. He generated report.

Thanks, Piotr

Please find the script, report and errors at below link....

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lHTGgOjbFTRgwLWERJ67EHxuogd52Je5?usp=sharing

Mobil : <a href="tel:%2B90%20532%20250%2007%2071" value="+905322500771" target="_blank">+90 532 250 07 71
Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri
ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti.
www.likyateknoloji.com

--------------------------------------
[...]

Peter Ent
This is great. Thank you. Alex and I are in the process of making a Flex MX/Spark emulation suite of components that have the same names as Flex but extend or implement the Royale code. This way you can get your Flex apps working with Royale with less fuss than having to re-write them.

Having another application's usage of Flex to inspect will help us see what common properties and APIs to focus on first.

Regards,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Royale Project

From: Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]>
Date: Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 8:46 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: ap-report

Guys,

Serkan is also trying to port his application to Royale. He generated report.

Thanks, Piotr

Please find the script, report and errors at below link....

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lHTGgOjbFTRgwLWERJ67EHxuogd52Je5?usp=sharing

Mobil : <a href="tel:%2B90%20532%20250%2007%2071" value="&#43;905322500771" target="_blank"> +90 532 250 07 71
Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri
ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti.
www.likyateknoloji.com

--------------------------------------
[...]

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Peter, Alex,

that sounds very promising :)
Hope this effort works since I'll be interested in try it in our Avant2 app that is full of spark components (and some mx as well)
I'll check how this effort evolve. Thanks for doing this! :)

This is great. Thank you. Alex and I are in the process of making a Flex MX/Spark emulation suite of components that have the same names as Flex but extend or implement the Royale code. This way you can get your Flex apps working with Royale with less fuss than having to re-write them.

Having another application's usage of Flex to inspect will help us see what common properties and APIs to focus on first.

Regards,
Peter Ent
Adobe Systems/Apache Royale Project

Re: ap-report

It would be great if you could generate an API report for your Avant2 app.

-Alex

Re: ap-report

Carlos Rovira-2
Ok Alex,

I'll do and send it to you so you can look into it.
We have lots of modules and code, think that our system is begin developed since 2011 (aprox) and introducing lots of new insurance products each year, so is huge code base.

It would be great if you could generate an API report for your Avant2 app.

-Alex

Re: ap-report

Piotr Zarzycki
Carlos,

Looking forward to your migration path! :) That's gives huge booost to Royale :)

Thanks, Piotr

Ok Alex,

I'll do and send it to you so you can look into it.
We have lots of modules and code, think that our system is begin developed since 2011 (aprox) and introducing lots of new insurance products each year, so is huge code base.

It would be great if you could generate an API report for your Avant2 app.

-Alex

Re: ap-report

Hi Serkan,

Is your app relatively small or do you have other SWCs or modules?  There
wasn't too much in the API report so either we still have bugs in the
report tool, or app is relatively simple and small, or you have other SWCs
and/or modules.  If you have other SWCs and modules, please generate a
report for them as well.

Or maybe the errors the compiler hit got in the way of good data
collection.  I'm not sure why you are getting ResourceEvent errors.
Please verify you are using mx.events.ResourceEvent instead of a third
party event.  I see a TreeUtils is being used so that source or library
needs to be added to the compiler arguments.  I see ModelLocator and User
classes as well.  Maybe you are using CairnGorm and need to add that to
the library-path.  Also a DummyForm and some other missing classes at the
end of log.txt

If you can get all (or most) of the errors to go away, see if the report
is longer.

On 3/8/18, 5:43 AM, "[hidden email]"
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>Please find the script, report and errors at below link....
>

>https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdrive.goo
>gle.com%2Fdrive%2Ffolders%2F1lHTGgOjbFTRgwLWERJ67EHxuogd52Je5%3Fusp%3Dshar
>ing&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cba90629a85d340be51c408d584faa0a3%7
>Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636561134328894381&sdata=22nfV
>GBMBg%2BMUf0Uf28YBeFJVDFSPMFNgAvBUyySFUo%3D&reserved=0
>

>--
>Serkan Taş
>Mobil : +90 532 250 07 71
>Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri
>ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti.
>https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.likyateknoloji.com&
>data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Cba90629a85d340be51c408d584faa0a3%7Cfa7
>b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636561134328894381&sdata=iWSpLjuBO
>XGyCYopvbF8zOrVgm8x%2BvxqciqcWpfJkxQ%3D&reserved=0
>
>--------------------------------------
>Bu elektronik posta ve onunla iletilen bütün dosyalar gizlidir. Sadece
>yukarıda isimleri belirtilen kişiler arasında özel haberleşme amacını
>taşımaktadır. Size yanlışlıkla ulaşmışsa bu elektonik postanın
>içeriğini açıklamanız, kopyalamanız, yönlendirmeniz ve kullanmanız
>kesinlikle yasaktır. Lütfen mesajı geri gönderiniz ve sisteminizden
>siliniz. Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti. bu
>mesajın içeriği ile ilgili olarak hiç bir hukuksal sorumluluğu kabul
>etmez.
>
>This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it are intended
>for the private use of  the persons named above. If you received this
>message in error, forwarding, copying or use of any of the information
>is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and
>delete it from your system. Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz.
>Ltd. Şti. does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
>this message.
>--------------------------------------

Re: ap-report

serkan.tas
Hi Alex,

We may call it small app arround 40 "mxlm"s and nearly same "as" files
and 6 swc's. I undesrstand i have to generate saperate report for each swc.

ResourceEvent is custom class extends from flas.events.Event

I am going to check teh build process to include all mxmls nested in
packages then inorm you about the report.

Thanx in advance.

08.03.2018 20:39 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:

> [...]
>> yukarıda isimleri belirtilen kişiler arasında özel haberleşme amacını
>> taşımaktadır. Size yanlışlıkla ulaşmışsa bu elektonik postanın
>> içeriğini açıklamanız, kopyalamanız, yönlendirmeniz ve kullanmanız
>> kesinlikle yasaktır. Lütfen mesajı geri gönderiniz ve sisteminizden
>> siliniz. Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti. bu
>> mesajın içeriği ile ilgili olarak hiç bir hukuksal sorumluluğu kabul
>> etmez.
>>
>> This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it are intended
>> for the private use of  the persons named above. If you received this
>> message in error, forwarding, copying or use of any of the information
>> is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and
>> delete it from your system. Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz.
>> Ltd. Şti. does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of

Re: api-report

serkan.tas

I worked on mxmlc and successfully generate adobe Flex file swf with the command below : (all env vars predefined not included in maiş to simplfy)

%ADOBEPATH%mxmlc PinaraUI/src/com/likya/pinara/main/PinaraUI.mxml -external-library-path=%PNRLIBS%,%FIBERSWC%,%PLAYERGLBSWC%,%SERSWC% -source-path=PinaraUI/src,PinaraUI/locale/{locale}  -services=Pinara-0.0.1/WEB-INF/flex/services-config.xml  -load-config="D:\dev\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 (64 Bit)\sdks\4.6.0\frameworks\flex-config.xml" -o .\PinaraUI.swf

I tried the same way for royale (only added api-report parameter)

%ROYALEPATH%mxmlc PinaraUI/src/com/likya/pinara/main/PinaraUI.mxml -api-report="report.txt" -external-library-path=%PNRLIBS%,%FIBERSWC%,%PLAYERGLBSWC%,%SERSWC% -source-path=PinaraUI/src,PinaraUI/locale/{locale}  -services=Pinara-0.0.1/WEB-INF/flex/services-config.xml  -load-config=%CFGFILE% -o .\PinaraUI.swf

Terminated with output :

Error: Unable to resolve root class of SWF: com.likya.pinara.main.PinaraUI
Error: Unable to build SWF D:\dev\Apache Royale\ApiReport\PinaraUI.swf

Thanx in advance
Serkan

[...]

Alex Harui-2
Hi Serkan,

Why is the load-config different?  I would think the Royale compiler would need the same -load–config option.

Is PinaraUI.mxml an application?  If it is a SWC, I would use COMPC instead of MXMLC.

Re: api-report

serkan.tas

Hi Alex,

(for royale) set CFGFILE="Apache Royale\apache-flex-sdk-4.16.1-bin\frameworks\flex-config.xml"
(for adobe) set CFGFILE="Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 (64 Bit)\sdks\4.6.0\frameworks\flex-config.xml"

I tought that the config file depends on sdk, changed it to adobe cfg and  got same result.

PinaraUI.mxml is an mxml file and the main file of application, i mean starting point.

11.03.2018 10:23 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:
Hi Serkan,

Why is the load-config different?  I would think the Royale compiler would need the same -load–config option.

Is PinaraUI.mxml an application?  If it is a SWC, I would use COMPC instead of MXMLC.

Re: api-report

Alex Harui-2
Hi Serkan,

To generate the api-report, you will need to use the Royale compiler with the flex-config.xml from the same Flex SDK as you used with the Flex compiler.

Post the console output that includes what you typed on the command line.  Using the CFGFILE variables you showed below you would probably have to prefix the drive and folders leading up toe "Adobe Flash Builder".

Re: api-report

Hi Serkan,

What is the top tag in PinaraUI.mxml?

Try putting the PinaraUI.mxml file last in the list of compiler options.  Put all of the other options first.

From: Serkan Taş <[hidden email]>
Date: Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 8:10 AM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Fwd: Re: api-report

Hi Alex,

Please find the batch script below named genrep.bat and th console output log.txt

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1DYvI_7JzOYV0SNq9Q1SqZmUdlOMeBWuo

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1z91Y_flnVSAN4cYO0R-nqbOm6Qg_mNhH

11.03.2018 18:10 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:
Hi Serkan,

To generate the api-report, you will need to use the Royale compiler with the flex-config.xml from the same Flex SDK as you used with the Flex compiler.

Post the console output that includes what you typed on the command line.  Using the CFGFILE variables you showed below you would probably have to prefix the drive and folders leading up toe "Adobe Flash Builder".

Re: api-report

serkan.tas

Hi Alex,

Top tag in mxml :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<s:Application xmlns:fx="http://ns.adobe.com/mxml/2009"
                           xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"
                           xmlns:comps="com.likya.pinara.comps.*"
                           xmlns:containers="com.likya.pinara.containers.*"
                           xmlns:jobdetail="com.likya.pinara.comps.jobdetail.*"
                           currentState="loggedOutState"
                           preloader="com.likya.pinara.utils.DownloadProgressBarSubClassMin"
                           minWidth="955" minHeight="600"
                           creationComplete="application_creationCompleteHandler()"
                           xmlns:jobmanager="com.likya.pinara.services.jobmanager.*"
                           xmlns:userops="com.likya.pinara.services.userops.*">

I will try putting file at the end  and inform you Alex, thanx

Quoting Alex Harui <[hidden email]>:

> [...]
> yukarıda isimleri belirtilen kişiler arasında özel haberleşme amacını
> taşımaktadır. Size yanlışlıkla ulaşmışsa bu elektonik postanın
> içeriğini açıklamanız, kopyalamanız, yönlendirmeniz ve kullanmanız
> kesinlikle yasaktır. Lütfen mesajı geri gönderiniz ve sisteminizden
> siliniz. Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti. bu
> mesajın içeriği ile ilgili olarak hiç bir hukuksal sorumluluğu kabul
> etmez.
>
> This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it are intended
> for the private use of  the persons named above. If you received this
> message in error, forwarding, copying or use of any of the information
> is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and
> delete it from your system. Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz.
> Ltd. Şti. does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of

Mobil : +90 532 250 07 71
Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri
ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti.
www.likyateknoloji.com

--------------------------------------
[...]

--------------------------------------

Re: api-report

serkan.tas

Hi Alex,

Strange but i found a solution to generate a report.

  • My main mxml file is in path : D:/dev/git/pinaragroup/PinaraUI/src/com/likya/pinara/main/PinaraUI.mxml

when i try to compile i got the error: Error: Unable to resolve root class of SWF: com.likya.pinara.main.PinaraUI

  • i moved the file to src folder : D:/dev/git/pinaragroup/PinaraUI/src/PinaraUI.mxml

it compiles, and the results are in folder (cmd, log, report): https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lHTGgOjbFTRgwLWERJ67EHxuogd52Je5?usp=sharing

(note: swf file is not generated either.)

  • Then moved to file to folder again : D:/dev/git/pinaragroup/PinaraUI/src/com/PinaraUI.mxml

Then the error is : Unable to resolve root class of SWF: com.PinaraUI

i could not figure out the behaviour.

tested just for your inspection.

thanx in advance

12.03.2018 10:21 tarihinde [hidden email] yazdı:

[...]

Could be that the Royale compiler doesn't handle the main file being in a package.  I don't think we've ever tried that.

I will look into that and your data.

Re: api-report

Alex Harui-2
Hi Serkan,

The compiler wasn't handling MXML files in packages.  I just pushed a fix for that so thanks for pointing that out.

I took a quick look at your API report.  It seems doable as well.  What is your timeframe for migration?

From: Alex Harui <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, March 16, 2018 at 1:30 PM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

Hi Serkan,

Could be that the Royale compiler doesn't handle the main file being in a package.  I don't think we've ever tried that.

I will look into that and your data.

Re: api-report

serkan.tas

Happy to participate for fixing and issue Alex.

Because of not having enough resources i am planning to migrate when i have spare time to work on the project.

There are complicated parts like dynamic tree view and the backend communication, but the crud GUI is simple. Also a third party library is used to DAG view.

I am probably going to begin migration from the basic functionalities because there is  and option to change the message structure from XML to json - or something more light weight - during migration and they are going to be difficult for the beginning.

So that my migration plan does not have strict deadline and i am planning to move as the Royale evolves.

For info, flex version is not in public repo but the Royale version is going to be :)

From: Alex Harui <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, March 16, 2018 at 1:30 PM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

Hi Serkan,

Could be that the Royale compiler doesn't handle the main file being in a package.  I don't think we've ever tried that.

I will look into that and your data.

Re: api-report

Piotr Zarzycki
Serkan,

Cool information. Send us link once you publish anything. I would be happy to follow your migration path. :)

Thanks, Piotr

From: Alex Harui <[hidden email]>
Date: Friday, March 16, 2018 at 1:30 PM
To: "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>, "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

From: Serkan Taş <[hidden email][hidden email]>
Date: Saturday, March 10, 2018 at 10:13 AM
To: "[hidden email][hidden email]" <[hidden email][hidden email]>

Hi Alex,

[...]

Mobil : <a href="tel:+90%20532%20250%2007%2071" value="+905322500771" target="_blank">+90 532 250 07 71