compile time for royale-asjs

I need to check the my compile time so I need your help. It takes around 20 mins on desktop and 7 mins on powerful laptop.
How much should take to compile royale-asjs on regular hardware ?

Re: compile time for royale-asjs

Serkan Taş
And opens a browser window many times in desktop but not on laptop.

23.11.2019 09:26 tarihinde Serkan Taş yazdı:
Hi,

I need to check the my compile time so I need your help. It takes around 20 mins on desktop and 7 mins on powerful laptop.
How much should take to compile royale-asjs on regular hardware ?

Re: compile time for royale-asjs

Alex Harui-2

Yep, that’s expected behavior and time.  For some reason, the tests don’t always close the window they open.  You can skip tests with -Dskip-tests=true, but you should run tests at least occasionally.

Usually, I am only working in one or two SWCs and just rebuild those SWC individually.