compiler warnings related with image visibility

compiler warnings related with image visibility

Serkan Taş
For the source below I get some warnings. How can I avoid ?

[Bindable]
public var data:XML

Thanks,
Serkan

Re: compiler warnings related with image visibility

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Serkan,

for example in a renderer people use to do something like that:

[Bindable("dataChange")]
public function get iconList():IconListVO
{
return data as IconListVO;
}

so you bind in this case to iconList, and IconListVO has [Bindable] metadata at class level

HTH

Carlos

El lun., 16 mar. 2020 a las 8:49, Serkan Taş (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
For the source below I get some warnings. How can I avoid ?

[Bindable]
public var data:XML

Thanks,
Serkan

Re: compiler warnings related with image visibility

Alex Harui-2

What class or XML has the visualParams property?

Re: compiler warnings related with image visibility

Alex Harui-2

I think that may be a valid set of warnings.  [hidden email] may know better as to whether there are change events in JS XML or not.

-Alex

Reminder !

Serkan Taş

What do you think Harbs?