css rule @keyframes

tranquiliste
Hello all,

I wanted to include the  css rule @keyframes in my css file but apparently
it is not populated in the css file generated by Apache Royale

Is there a way to do it?

Thanks
Nicolas

-----
Nicolas
Nicolas

Re: css rule @keyframes

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Nicolas,

I face the same issue few days ago. Please fill an issue in compiler [1], so others could take a look.
I found keyframes compile right, but doesn't reach the final css. I think even in a library are populated right too if I remember correctly.
I have the same problem and would like to see it solved.

El mié., 15 jul. 2020 a las 15:50, tranquiliste (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hello all,

I wanted to include the  css rule @keyframes in my css file but apparently
it is not populated in the css file generated by Apache Royale

Is there a way to do it?

Thanks
Nicolas

-----
Nicolas

Re: css rule @keyframes

tranquiliste
Hello Carlos,

I filled an issue

Nicolas

Le mer. 15 juil. 2020 à 16:05, Carlos Rovira <[hidden email]> a écrit :
Hi Nicolas,

I face the same issue few days ago. Please fill an issue in compiler [1], so others could take a look.
I found keyframes compile right, but doesn't reach the final css. I think even in a library are populated right too if I remember correctly.
I have the same problem and would like to see it solved.

El mié., 15 jul. 2020 a las 15:50, tranquiliste (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hello all,

I wanted to include the  css rule @keyframes in my css file but apparently
it is not populated in the css file generated by Apache Royale

Is there a way to do it?

Thanks
Nicolas

-----
Nicolas

Nicolas

Re: css rule @keyframes

Carlos Rovira-2
Thanks Nicolas.
Hope someone could take a look at it
best

Carlos

El mié., 15 jul. 2020 a las 16:11, Nicolas Aguttes (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
[...]

Brian Raymes

As a workaround, you can add any style that doesn’t’ work with the compiler in a <style> section in your html template. I’ve been doing this for a long while now as it not just keyframes that the compiler doesn’t like.

For example, in addition to keyframes, to add alternating row colors and custom highlights to lists, I have added the following to my index-template.html file as adding an nth-child() to the css also creates a compilation error.

      .alternatingHighlight .jewel.item:nth-child(even) {

        background: #F2F2F2;

      }

      . alternatingHighlight .jewel.item:nth-child(odd) {

        background: #FFFFFF;

      }

      . alternatingHighlight .jewel.item.primary.hovered {

        background: #5fd2f0;

      }

Then, I add className="alternatingHighlight" to any list that I wish to have this coloring.

I’m using this same idea for custom animations with Keyframe as well.

Brian

Re: css rule @keyframes

Harbs
The way I work around CSS compiler bugs until they are fixed is by including a separate CSS file that I reference in the app HTML. I include the following in the template HTML:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="./assets/css/defaults.css">

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/

Re: css rule @keyframes

Hi Brian,

For Alternate Row Colors in Jewel List and Table.

just added two beads for workaround nth-child creating dynamic css rules at runtime. I consider it temporal while we fix compiler css problems. One bead is for List the other for Table. They have two default colors, but can be configured via "oddColor", and "evenColor". I get the "hovered" and "selected" colors from emphasized selectors in Jewel CSS and create a new ones with that for the dynamic style.

For List :

<j:List ...>
<j:beads>
<j:ListAlternateRowColor oddColor="rgb(255, 255, 255)" evenColor="rgb(241, 248, 253)"/>
</j:beads>
</j:List>

For Table:

<j:Table ...>