examples/royale/DataBindingExample

T-san
I think dev team already knows the following but just in the case.

On Jan. 3, 2019, YQL service at http://query.yahooapis.com  will be retired. YQL based services that use http://query.yahooapis.com , including users of http://datatables.org , will no longer operate. Yahoo Weather API users see the tweet below for info about continuing your service.
Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Re: examples/royale/DataBindingExample

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Takeshita,

thanks for reporting. Will you have time to see another free service that we could use and propose a change?
If all agree that service is usable from Apache in a legal and safe way. Then we could ask you to submit a patch where the examples use that service.
thanks

El mié., 18 dic. 2019 a las 8:05, Takeshita Shoichiro (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
I think dev team already knows the following but just in the case.

On Jan. 3, 2019, YQL service at http://query.yahooapis.com  will be retired. YQL based services that use http://query.yahooapis.com , including users of http://datatables.org , will no longer operate. Yahoo Weather API users see the tweet below for info about continuing your service.
--
Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Re: examples/royale/DataBindingExample

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Takeshita,

Feel free change example and provide PR! :)

Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Re: examples/royale/DataBindingExample

T-san
Piotr,

Most of free open APIs needs registration to get API key for sending HTTP Get request.
It seems not so simple to change the code for me at moment.