jewel Datagrid dynamic column label

tranquiliste
Hello all,

I have done some testing and apparently this is not possible to have dynamic
label for the colums with jewel
 like <j:DatagridColumn label="{column_name}" dataField="amount1" />

I have a situation where I list the invoices for the last 3 month and the 3
column label should be month name

Nicolas

-----
Nicolas
Nicolas

Re: jewel Datagrid dynamic column label

Carlos Rovira-2
Hi Nicolas,

just fixed that in my latest commit
thanks for reporting.
Please use github issues for further issues so we can track conveniently

thanks!

El mar., 4 ago. 2020 a las 14:32, tranquiliste (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hello all,

I have done some testing and apparently this is not possible to have dynamic
label for the colums with jewel
 like <j:DatagridColumn label="{column_name}" dataField="amount1" />

I have a situation where I list the invoices for the last 3 month and the 3
column label should be month name

Nicolas

-----
Nicolas

Re: jewel Datagrid dynamic column label

tranquiliste
Hello Carlos,

Thanks for the correction. Does it mean that it will be in the next nightly build?

Next time I will raise an issue in github

Nicolas

Nicolas

Re: jewel Datagrid dynamic column label

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Nicolas,

Yes and it is already available if you are using it in some IDE [1]