<inject_html> is being broken by the compiler

12

<inject_html> is being broken by the compiler

After working on the probabilities, i discovered that under several
circumstances the <inject_html> is being broken by the compiler.

Here is my case :

1. I created a simple class

2. Inserted inject_html section as first item in class

3. Built the project and can see that the script are included.

4. Put any definition and/or declaration between the inject_html and
constructor - even empty comment like /** */

5. The compiler fails to generate the script includes in the index.html

This may be bug or something ?

Re: <inject_html> is being broken by the compiler

Alex Harui-2
Hi Serkan,

It is hard to tell from your description what you are trying, but as I mentioned in the other thread, the <inject_html> must be in an ASDoc comment for the constructor function of a class.  You can't put it anywhere in the class file.

Show us the code that isn't working if you are still not understanding what I am saying.

On 5/9/18, 1:45 PM, "Serkan Taş" <[hidden email]> wrote:

    Hi Alex,

    After working on the probabilities, i discovered that under several
    circumstances the <inject_html> is being broken by the compiler.

    Here is my case :

    1. I created a simple class

    2. Inserted inject_html section as first item in class

    3. Built the project and can see that the script are included.

    4. Put any definition and/or declaration between the inject_html and
    constructor - even empty comment like /** */

    5. The compiler fails to generate the script includes in the index.html

    This may be bug or something ?

Re: <inject_html> is being broken by the compiler

Piotr Zarzycki
Serkan,

Look how I'm injecting plugin for colorize code on the website [1]. This is how you should do in your code.

Piotr

On Thu, May 10, 2018, 12:04 AM Alex Harui <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Piotr and Alex,

Piotr;

I worked on your code and it was starting point of my implementation. Tank you so much.

Alex,

I now see the that i missed meaning of  "has to go in the ASDoc for the constructor"   in your mail belongs to previous thread.

Sorry for misunderstanding and thank you for your clarification.

To show the point mixed up my mind for your referance :

NOT Working Code :

package mx.utils
{

    public class BaseTester
    {

        /**
         * The Royale Compiler will inject html into the index.html file.  Surround with
         * "inject_html" tag as follows:
         *
         * <inject_html>
         * <script type="text/javascript" src="http://rawgit.com/beatgammit/base64-js/master/base64js.min.js"></script>
         * <script type="text/javascript" src="http://rawgit.com/coolaj86/TextEncoderLite/master/text-encoder-lite.min.js"></script>
         * </inject_html>
         */

/** */
        public function BaseTester()
        {

Working Code :

package mx.utils
{

    public class BaseTester
    {

        /**

10.05.2018 01:04 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:
[...]

I'm looking forward to your final classes. You can now create nice API. Maybe it would be good to have separate classes with that injections and expose API. As you can see in my link I'm wrapping up some methods from library and expose mine. :)

[...]

Does that mean you have a working mx.utils.Base64Encoder?  If so, that’s great news!  Please file a Pull Request with your code.

Re: <inject_html> is being broken by the compiler

Sure that it is working with the test application but i'll give a try to have wrappers and than create PR.

10.05.2018 10:29 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:

Hi Serkan,

Does that mean you have a working mx.utils.Base64Encoder?  If so, that’s great news!  Please file a Pull Request with your code.

Re: <inject_html> is being broken by the compiler

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Serkan,

I just finished review of your pull request. I have added bunch of comments. It would be great to have some insight from other PMCs, cause I'm not sure about some things.

Sure that it is working with the test application but i'll give a try to have wrappers and than create PR.

10.05.2018 10:29 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:

Hi Serkan,

Does that mean you have a working mx.utils.Base64Encoder?  If so, that’s great news!  Please file a Pull Request with your code.

Re: <inject_html> is being broken by the compiler

Serkan Taş

Thanks Piotr,

Can you please share your comments with me also, cause i can not see them on github (may be i am missing something)

I am looking forward.

Serkan

13.05.2018 13:57 tarihinde Piotr Zarzycki yazdı:
Hi Serkan,

I just finished review of your pull request. I have added bunch of comments. It would be great to have some insight from other PMCs, cause I'm not sure about some things.

Sure that it is working with the test application but i'll give a try to have wrappers and than create PR.

10.05.2018 10:29 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:

Hi Serkan,

Does that mean you have a working mx.utils.Base64Encoder?  If so, that’s great news!  Please file a Pull Request with your code.

Re: <inject_html> is being broken by the compiler

Piotr Zarzycki
Serkan,

I'm sorry about that. You should now see the comments.

[...]

I agree with you with the comments about Wrappers to be compiled with
JS-ONLY directives,
not clear with the others as I am not experienced on the codebase.

I am going to work on Base64Decoder while waiting for the PR confirmed.

Serkan.

Alinti Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]>

> [...]
>>> can't put it anywhere in the class file.
>>>

>>> Show us the code that isn't working if you are still not
>>> understanding what I am saying.
>>>

>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> -Alex
>>>

>>> On 5/9/18, 1:45 PM, "Serkan Taş" <[hidden email]>
>>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>

>>>     Hi Alex,
>>>

>>>     After working on the probabilities, i discovered that under several
>>>
>>>     circumstances the <inject_html> is being broken by the compiler.
>>>

>>>     Here is my case :
>>>

>>>     1. I created a simple class
>>>

>>>     2. Inserted inject_html section as first item in class
>>>

>>>     3. Built the project and can see that the script are included.
>>>

>>>     4. Put any definition and/or declaration between the inject_html and
>>>
>>>     constructor - even empty comment like /** */
>>>

>>>     5. The compiler fails to generate the script includes in the index.html

Mobil : +90 532 250 07 71
Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri
ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti.
www.likyateknoloji.com

--------------------------------------
Bu elektronik posta ve onunla iletilen bütün dosyalar gizlidir. Sadece
yukarıda isimleri belirtilen kişiler arasında özel haberleşme amacını
taşımaktadır. Size yanlışlıkla ulaşmışsa bu elektonik postanın
içeriğini açıklamanız, kopyalamanız, yönlendirmeniz ve kullanmanız
kesinlikle yasaktır. Lütfen mesajı geri gönderiniz ve sisteminizden
siliniz. Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti. bu
mesajın içeriği ile ilgili olarak hiç bir hukuksal sorumluluğu kabul
etmez.

This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it are intended
for the private use of  the persons named above. If you received this
message in error, forwarding, copying or use of any of the information
is strictly prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and
delete it from your system. Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz.
Ltd. Şti. does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message.
--------------------------------------

Re: <inject_html> is being broken by the compiler

Piotr Zarzycki
Serkan,

Are you going to update that PR - that's what you mean ? If something is not fully understandable let me know. Just add comment on GitHub.

Thanks, Piotr

*From: *Serkan Taş <[hidden email]>
<[hidden email]>
*Date: *Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 10:00 PM
*To: *"[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
<[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>

Hi Piotr and Alex,

Piotr;

I worked on your code and it was starting point of my implementation.
Tank you so much.

Alex,

I now see the that i missed meaning of  "has to go in the ASDoc for the
constructor"   in your mail belongs to previous thread.

Sorry for misunderstanding and thank you for your clarification.

To show the point mixed up my mind for your referance :

NOT Working Code :

package mx.utils
{

    public class BaseTester
    {

        /**
         * The Royale Compiler will inject html into the index.html
file.  Surround with
         * "inject_html" tag as follows:
         *
         * <inject_html>
         * <script type="text/javascript" src="http://rawgit.com/beatgam
mit/base64-js/master/base64js.min.js"
<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Frawgit.com%2Fbeatgammit%2Fbase64-js%2Fmaster%2Fbase64js.min.js&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Ce1e62544018643f6683b08d5b632e1a5%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636615252079891578&sdata=C%2B1tfD48vUt6aKupjD0fqk5vBWmxYtWCRUFnFuHh6zw%3D&reserved=0>
></script>
         * <script type="text/javascript" src="http://rawgit.com/coolaj8
6/TextEncoderLite/master/text-encoder-lite.min.js"
<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Frawgit.com%2Fcoolaj86%2FTextEncoderLite%2Fmaster%2Ftext-encoder-lite.min.js&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Ce1e62544018643f6683b08d5b632e1a5%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636615252079901586&sdata=NxNZD3qfIJUHbeOcWHaw5uSwa8GwetCbJ%2FnqOm6jOkw%3D&reserved=0>
></script>
         * </inject_html>
         */
        */** */*
        public function BaseTester()
        {

Working Code :

package mx.utils
{

    public class BaseTester
    {

        /**
         * The Royale Compiler will inject html into the index.html
file.  Surround with
         * "inject_html" tag as follows:
         *
         * <inject_html>
         * <script type="text/javascript" src="http://rawgit.com/beatgam
mit/base64-js/master/base64js.min.js"
<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Frawgit.com%2Fbeatgammit%2Fbase64-js%2Fmaster%2Fbase64js.min.js&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Ce1e62544018643f6683b08d5b632e1a5%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636615252079911594&sdata=3sGjeKNub2rLOajGVQj8iHWjYRWQlzZeYWnCLJ9Dwr4%3D&reserved=0>
></script>
         * <script type="text/javascript" src="http://rawgit.com/coolaj8
6/TextEncoderLite/master/text-encoder-lite.min.js"
<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Frawgit.com%2Fcoolaj86%2FTextEncoderLite%2Fmaster%2Ftext-encoder-lite.min.js&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Ce1e62544018643f6683b08d5b632e1a5%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636615252079921602&sdata=tyYxIkfE7qsWHf43tQ9%2BlI7RkGULPGyWhPCxEqiP2hk%3D&reserved=0>
></script>
         * </inject_html>
         */
        public function BaseTester()
        {

10.05.2018 01:04 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:

Hi Serkan,

It is hard to tell from your description what you are trying, but as I mentioned in the other thread, the <inject_html> must be in an ASDoc comment for the constructor function of a class.  You can't put it anywhere in the class file.

Show us the code that isn't working if you are still not understanding what I am saying.

On 5/9/18, 1:45 PM, "Serkan Taş" <[hidden email]> <[hidden email]> wrote:

    Hi Alex,

> [...]

>> yukarıda isimleri belirtilen kişiler arasında özel haberleşme amacını
>> taşımaktadır. Size yanlışlıkla ulaşmışsa bu elektonik postanın içeriğini
>> açıklamanız, kopyalamanız, yönlendirmeniz ve kullanmanız kesinlikle
>> yasaktır. Lütfen mesajı geri gönderiniz ve sisteminizden siliniz. Likya
>> Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti. bu mesajın içeriği ile
>> ilgili olarak hiç bir hukuksal sorumluluğu kabul etmez.
>>
>> This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it are intended for
>> the private use of  the persons named above. If you received this message
>> in error, forwarding, copying or use of any of the information is strictly
>> prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your
>> system. Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti. does not
>> accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

Mobil : +90 532 250 07 71
Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri
ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti.
www.likyateknoloji.com

--------------------------------------
[...]

--------------------------------------

Re: <inject_html> is being broken by the compiler

Ok Piotr, I am going to add my comments about PR on github.

Thanks.

Alinti Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]>

> Serkan,
>
> Are you going to update that PR - that's what you mean ? If something is
> not fully understandable let me know. Just add comment on GitHub.
>
> Thanks, Piotr

>> Thanks Piotr,
>>
>> I agree with you with the comments about Wrappers to be compiled with
>> JS-ONLY directives,
>> not clear with the others as I am not experienced on the codebase.
>>
>> I am going to work on Base64Decoder while waiting for the PR confirmed.
>>

>> Serkan.
>>
>> Alinti Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Serkan,
>>>
>>> I'm sorry about that. You should now see the comments.
>>>
>>> Piotr

>>> Thanks Piotr,

>>> --
>>>
>>> Piotr Zarzycki
>>>
>>> Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki
>>> <https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*
>>>

>> --
>> Serkan Taş
>> Mobil : +90 532 250 07 71
>> Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri
>> ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti.
>> www.likyateknoloji.com
>>
>> --------------------------------------
>> Bu elektronik posta ve onunla iletilen bütün dosyalar gizlidir. Sadece
>> yukarıda isimleri belirtilen kişiler arasında özel haberleşme amacını
>> taşımaktadır. Size yanlışlıkla ulaşmışsa bu elektonik postanın içeriğini
>> açıklamanız, kopyalamanız, yönlendirmeniz ve kullanmanız kesinlikle
>> yasaktır. Lütfen mesajı geri gönderiniz ve sisteminizden siliniz. Likya
>> Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti. bu mesajın içeriği ile
>> ilgili olarak hiç bir hukuksal sorumluluğu kabul etmez.
>>
>> This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it are intended for
>> the private use of  the persons named above. If you received this message
>> in error, forwarding, copying or use of any of the information is strictly
>> prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your
>> system. Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti. does not
>> accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

> Piotr Zarzycki

Mobil : +90 532 250 07 71
Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri
ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti.
www.likyateknoloji.com

--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

Re: <inject_html> is being broken by the compiler

Hi Piotr,

Rather than asking on the list, i would like to check first if you had
time to see my coments that i made few days ago.

Thanks

Serkan.

Alinti Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]>

> Serkan,
>
> Are you going to update that PR - that's what you mean ? If something is
> not fully understandable let me know. Just add comment on GitHub.
>
> Thanks, Piotr

>> Thanks Piotr,
>>
>> I agree with you with the comments about Wrappers to be compiled with
>> JS-ONLY directives,
>> not clear with the others as I am not experienced on the codebase.
>>
>> I am going to work on Base64Decoder while waiting for the PR confirmed.
>>

>> Serkan.
>>
>> Alinti Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Serkan,
>>>
>>> I'm sorry about that. You should now see the comments.
>>>
>>> Piotr

>>> Thanks Piotr,

>>> --
>>>
>>> Piotr Zarzycki
>>>
>>> Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki
>>> <https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*
>>>

>> --
>> Serkan Taş
>> Mobil : +90 532 250 07 71
>> Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri
>> ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti.
>> www.likyateknoloji.com
>>
>> --------------------------------------
>> Bu elektronik posta ve onunla iletilen bütün dosyalar gizlidir. Sadece
>> yukarıda isimleri belirtilen kişiler arasında özel haberleşme amacını
>> taşımaktadır. Size yanlışlıkla ulaşmışsa bu elektonik postanın içeriğini
>> açıklamanız, kopyalamanız, yönlendirmeniz ve kullanmanız kesinlikle
>> yasaktır. Lütfen mesajı geri gönderiniz ve sisteminizden siliniz. Likya
>> Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti. bu mesajın içeriği ile
>> ilgili olarak hiç bir hukuksal sorumluluğu kabul etmez.
>>
>> This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it are intended for
>> the private use of  the persons named above. If you received this message
>> in error, forwarding, copying or use of any of the information is strictly
>> prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your
>> system. Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti. does not
>> accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

> Piotr Zarzycki

Mobil : +90 532 250 07 71
Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri
ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti.
www.likyateknoloji.com

--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

Re: <inject_html> is being broken by the compiler

Piotr Zarzycki
Serkan,

If you have your changes ready after my comments, please update your pull request and let me know!

*From: *Serkan Taş <[hidden email]>
<[hidden email]>
*Date: *Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 10:00 PM
*To: *"[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>

<<a href="https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%
2F%2Frawgit.com%2Fbeatgammit%2Fbase64-js%2Fmaster%
2Fbase64js.min.js&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Ce1
e62544018643f6683b08d5b632e1a5%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178d
ecee1%7C0%7C0%7C636615252079891578&sdata=C%2B1tfD48vUt6aKupj
D0fqk5vBWmxYtWCRUFnFuHh6zw%3D&reserved=0>
></script>
         * <script type="text/javascript" src="
http://rawgit.com/coolaj8
6/TextEncoderLite/master/text-encoder-lite.min.js"
<<a href="https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%
2F%2Frawgit.com%2Fcoolaj86%2FTextEncoderLite%2Fmaster%
2Ftext-encoder-lite.min.js&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.
com%7Ce1e62544018643f6683b08d5b632e1a5%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794a
ed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636615252079901586&sdata=NxNZD3qfIJU
HbeOcWHaw5uSwa8GwetCbJ%2FnqOm6jOkw%3D&reserved=0>
></script>
         * </inject_html>
         */
        */** */*
        public function BaseTester()
        {

Working Code :

package mx.utils
{

    public class BaseTester
    {

        /**
         * The Royale Compiler will inject html into the index.html
file.  Surround with
         * "inject_html" tag as follows:
         *
         * <inject_html>
         * <script type="text/javascript" src="
http://rawgit.com/beatgam
mit/base64-js/master/base64js.min.js"
<<a href="https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%
2F%2Frawgit.com%2Fbeatgammit%2Fbase64-js%2Fmaster%
2Fbase64js.min.js&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Ce1
e62544018643f6683b08d5b632e1a5%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178d
ecee1%7C0%7C0%7C636615252079911594&sdata=3sGjeKNub2rLOajGVQj
8iHWjYRWQlzZeYWnCLJ9Dwr4%3D&reserved=0>
></script>
         * <script type="text/javascript" src="
http://rawgit.com/coolaj8
6/TextEncoderLite/master/text-encoder-lite.min.js"
<<a href="https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%
2F%2Frawgit.com%2Fcoolaj86%2FTextEncoderLite%2Fmaster%
2Ftext-encoder-lite.min.js&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.
com%7Ce1e62544018643f6683b08d5b632e1a5%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794a
ed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636615252079921602&sdata=tyYxIkfE7qs
WHf43tQ9%2BlI7RkGULPGyWhPCxEqiP2hk%3D&reserved=0>
></script>
         * </inject_html>
         */
        public function BaseTester()
        {

10.05.2018 01:04 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:

Hi Serkan,

It is hard to tell from your description what you are trying, but as I
mentioned in the other thread, the <inject_html> must be in an ASDoc
comment for the constructor function of a class.  You can't put it anywhere
in the class file.

Show us the code that isn't working if you are still not understanding
what I am saying.

On 5/9/18, 1:45 PM, "Serkan Taş" <[hidden email]> <
[hidden email]> wrote:

    Hi Alex,

[...]

Thank you Piotr,

They are not ready. I will inform you when i prepare PR update.

Serkan.

Alinti Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]>

> Serkan,
>
> If you have your changes ready after my comments, please update your pull
> request and let me know!
>
> Piotr

>> Hi Piotr,
>>
>> Rather than asking on the list, i would like to check first if you had
>> time to see my coments that i made few days ago.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> Serkan.
>>
>> Alinti Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Serkan,
>>>
>>> Are you going to update that PR - that's what you mean ? If something is
>>> not fully understandable let me know. Just add comment on GitHub.
>>>
>>> Thanks, Piotr

>>> --
>>>
>>> Piotr Zarzycki
>>>
>>> Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki
>>> <https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*
>>>

>> --
>> Serkan Taş
>> Mobil : +90 532 250 07 71
>> Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri
>> ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti.
>> www.likyateknoloji.com
>>
>> --------------------------------------
>> Bu elektronik posta ve onunla iletilen bütün dosyalar gizlidir. Sadece
>> yukarıda isimleri belirtilen kişiler arasında özel haberleşme amacını
>> taşımaktadır. Size yanlışlıkla ulaşmışsa bu elektonik postanın içeriğini
>> açıklamanız, kopyalamanız, yönlendirmeniz ve kullanmanız kesinlikle
>> yasaktır. Lütfen mesajı geri gönderiniz ve sisteminizden siliniz. Likya
>> Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti. bu mesajın içeriği ile
>> ilgili olarak hiç bir hukuksal sorumluluğu kabul etmez.
>>
>> This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it are intended for
>> the private use of  the persons named above. If you received this message
>> in error, forwarding, copying or use of any of the information is strictly
>> prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your
>> system. Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti. does not
>> accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

> Piotr Zarzycki

Mobil : +90 532 250 07 71
Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri
ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti.
www.likyateknoloji.com

--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

*From: *Serkan Taş <[hidden email]>
<[hidden email]>
*Date: *Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 10:00 PM
*To: *"[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
<[hidden email]> <[hidden email]>

Hi Piotr and Alex,

Piotr;

I worked on your code and it was starting point of my implementation.
Tank you so much.

Alex,

I now see the that i missed meaning of  "has to go in the ASDoc for
the
constructor"   in your mail belongs to previous thread.

Sorry for misunderstanding and thank you for your clarification.

To show the point mixed up my mind for your referance :

NOT Working Code :

package mx.utils
{

    public class BaseTester
    {

        /**
         * The Royale Compiler will inject html into the index.html
file.  Surround with
         * "inject_html" tag as follows:
         *
         * <inject_html>
         * <script type="text/javascript" src="
http://rawgit.com/beatgam
mit/base64-js/master/base64js.min.js"
<<a href="https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%
2F%2Frawgit.com%2Fbeatgammit%2Fbase64-js%2Fmaster%
2Fbase64js.min.js&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Ce1
e62544018643f6683b08d5b632e1a5%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178d
ecee1%7C0%7C0%7C636615252079891578&sdata=C%2B1tfD48vUt6aKupj
D0fqk5vBWmxYtWCRUFnFuHh6zw%3D&reserved=0>
></script>
         * <script type="text/javascript" src="
http://rawgit.com/coolaj8
6/TextEncoderLite/master/text-encoder-lite.min.js"
<<a href="https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%
2F%2Frawgit.com%2Fcoolaj86%2FTextEncoderLite%2Fmaster%
2Ftext-encoder-lite.min.js&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.
com%7Ce1e62544018643f6683b08d5b632e1a5%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794a
ed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636615252079901586&sdata=NxNZD3qfIJU
HbeOcWHaw5uSwa8GwetCbJ%2FnqOm6jOkw%3D&reserved=0>
></script>
         * </inject_html>
         */
        */** */*
        public function BaseTester()
        {

Working Code :

package mx.utils
{

    public class BaseTester
    {

        /**
         * The Royale Compiler will inject html into the index.html
file.  Surround with
         * "inject_html" tag as follows:
         *
         * <inject_html>
         * <script type="text/javascript" src="
http://rawgit.com/beatgam
mit/base64-js/master/base64js.min.js"
<<a href="https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%
2F%2Frawgit.com%2Fbeatgammit%2Fbase64-js%2Fmaster%
2Fbase64js.min.js&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Ce1
e62544018643f6683b08d5b632e1a5%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178d
ecee1%7C0%7C0%7C636615252079911594&sdata=3sGjeKNub2rLOajGVQj
8iHWjYRWQlzZeYWnCLJ9Dwr4%3D&reserved=0>
></script>
         * <script type="text/javascript" src="
http://rawgit.com/coolaj8
6/TextEncoderLite/master/text-encoder-lite.min.js"
<<a href="https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%" rel="noreferrer" target="_blank">https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%
2F%2Frawgit.com%2Fcoolaj86%2FTextEncoderLite%2Fmaster%
2Ftext-encoder-lite.min.js&data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.
com%7Ce1e62544018643f6683b08d5b632e1a5%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794a
ed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636615252079921602&sdata=tyYxIkfE7qs
WHf43tQ9%2BlI7RkGULPGyWhPCxEqiP2hk%3D&reserved=0>
></script>
         * </inject_html>
         */
        public function BaseTester()
        {

10.05.2018 01:04 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:

Hi Serkan,

It is hard to tell from your description what you are trying, but as I
mentioned in the other thread, the <inject_html> must be in an ASDoc
comment for the constructor function of a class.  You can't put it
anywhere
in the class file.

Show us the code that isn't working if you are still not understanding
what I am saying.

On 5/9/18, 1:45 PM, "Serkan Taş" <[hidden email]> <
[hidden email]> wrote:

    Hi Alex,

[...]

I know Piotr :)

I am working on the issue, may be am going to close PR and create new
one after syncronizing repos.

Alinti Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]>

> Looking forward to your update! :) Make sure that your branch is refreshed
> with newest changes from MXRoyale branch, because I see that there are some
> conflicts.
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr

>> Thank you Piotr,
>>
>> They are not ready. I will inform you when i prepare PR update.
>>

>> Serkan.
>>
>> Alinti Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Serkan,
>>>
>>> If you have your changes ready after my comments, please update your pull
>>> request and let me know!
>>>
>>> Piotr

>>> --
>>>
>>> Piotr Zarzycki
>>>
>>> Patreon: *https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki
>>> <https://www.patreon.com/piotrzarzycki>*
>>>

>> --
>> Serkan Taş
>> Mobil : +90 532 250 07 71
>> Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri
>> ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti.
>> www.likyateknoloji.com
>>
>> --------------------------------------
>> Bu elektronik posta ve onunla iletilen bütün dosyalar gizlidir. Sadece
>> yukarıda isimleri belirtilen kişiler arasında özel haberleşme amacını
>> taşımaktadır. Size yanlışlıkla ulaşmışsa bu elektonik postanın içeriğini
>> açıklamanız, kopyalamanız, yönlendirmeniz ve kullanmanız kesinlikle
>> yasaktır. Lütfen mesajı geri gönderiniz ve sisteminizden siliniz. Likya
>> Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti. bu mesajın içeriği ile
>> ilgili olarak hiç bir hukuksal sorumluluğu kabul etmez.
>>
>> This electronic mail and any files transmitted with it are intended for
>> the private use of  the persons named above. If you received this message
>> in error, forwarding, copying or use of any of the information is strictly
>> prohibited. Please immediately notify the sender and delete it from your
>> system. Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti. does not
>> accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

> Piotr Zarzycki

Mobil : +90 532 250 07 71
Likya Bilgi Teknolojileri
ve İletişim Hiz. Ltd. Şti.