moonshine

Mandeep Sarma
in moonshine I'm trying to override the URL as shown in the picture to use http instead of the local disk because I find when using the local disk things such as links don't work as well.
But the override doesn't seem to work, am I missing something ?

I'm   using moonshine 2.4 build 1387.

Thx
Mandeep

image.png

moonshine

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Mandeep,

Please raise an issue for that on our GitHub. We will take care of it.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019, 6:05 AM Mandeep Sarma <[hidden email]> wrote:
in moonshine I'm trying to override the URL as shown in the picture to use http instead of the local disk because I find when using the local disk things such as links don't work as well.
But the override doesn't seem to work, am I missing something ?

I'm   using moonshine 2.4 build 1387.

Thx
Mandeep

image.png

Re: moonshine

Harbs
Piotr,

FYI:
There’s something odd with your email. For some reason your email responses do not come threaded with the original in my email client.

Harbs

On Nov 5, 2019, at 8:13 AM, Piotr Zarzycki <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Mandeep,

Please raise an issue for that on our GitHub. We will take care of it.

On Tue, Nov 5, 2019, 6:05 AM Mandeep Sarma <[hidden email]> wrote:
in moonshine I'm trying to override the URL as shown in the picture to use http instead of the local disk because I find when using the local disk things such as links don't work as well.
But the override doesn't seem to work, am I missing something ?

I'm   using moonshine 2.4 build 1387.

Thx
Mandeep

<image.png>

Re: moonshine

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Harbs,

Thanks for letting me know. Not sure what is happening ;)

wt., 5 lis 2019 o 10:50 Harbs <[hidden email]> napisał(a):
[...]

Mandeep,

You absolutely can! :) In many cases we don't need any kind of issue on github cause I will help you here, but it looks like your case is just something which we are missing as a feature in Moonshine. When you raise issue we will address it as fast as we can. :)