override or not !

When compiling emulation classes i got strange behaviour.

When i do not override function i get this message :

    Overriding a function that is not marked for override    public function valueOf():Object

When i use override function i get this message :

        Method marked override must override another method.    override public function valueOf():Object

The best choise to commentout the function for now.

Thanks
Serkan

Re: override or not !

Alex Harui-2

Hi Serkan,

It is probably ok to comment out for now, but I think elsewhere we use COMPILE::SWF { override }.