setting up development environment

Mandeep Sarma
Hi;

we want to setup a test development environment for Apache Royale. Just to confirm is the version in Git working (I saw some issues in some of the posts) ?

Is there a recommended IDE, to avoid conflicts with existing applications we don't want to use Flash Builder?

thank you,
Mandeep

Re: setting up development environment

Piotr Zarzycki
Hi Mandeep,

We have currently available nightly build for download and usage to ide [1]. There wasn't official release yet. Instructions how to setup this package, along with supported IDE you can find here [2].

Once you unzip package you will see three folders. You should point to royale-asjs in choosen IDE>

Thanks, Piotr