skinClass attribute of s:Panel

T-san
Our application uses s:Panel with skinClass=“PanelSkin”

PanelSkin is provided by Adobe.  At present, skinClass is not emulated.

My understanding is Royale’s recommendation is to replace skin by CSS.

Is there any example of this migration?

Thanks.
Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Re: skinClass attribute of s:Panel

T-san
Sorry, skinClass seems to be supported.

My problem is s:SparkSkin is not resolved in PanelSkin.as.

SparkSkin.as exists in SparkRoyale and seems to be emulated.

So, is this my problem?

2020年1月14日(火) 13:20 Takeshita Shoichiro <[hidden email]>:
Our application uses s:Panel with skinClass=“PanelSkin”

PanelSkin is provided by Adobe.  At present, skinClass is not emulated.

My understanding is Royale’s recommendation is to replace skin by CSS.

Is there any example of this migration?

Thanks.
--
Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎
Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Re: skinClass attribute of s:Panel

Alex Harui-2

Including a code snippet and the exact error is often helpful.

I’m going to guess that the xmlns:s needs to be changed to library://ns.apache.org/royale/spark

FWIW, SkinnableContainers with custom skins is new code so expect bugs.

武下 祥一郎

Re: skinClass attribute of s:Panel

T-san
Alex, thanks.  I already changed it.

Will check this problem at home and get back to you.

Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Re: skinClass attribute of s:Panel

T-san