state change component strange behavior

There is a strange related with state changes.

I realized that the component that should not have been created during the initial load;

1. is created
2. And when the state is changed it is re-created and ends up with double component in layout.

It can be observed on the view also.

I do not have time for today to create a test case but can give some details just for beginning.

initial state is : loggedOutState
after login state becomes : "anaSayfaState"

the problematic component : <jobdetail:JobListWithDetails height="100%" excludeFrom="anaSayfaState, jobDetailState, loggedOutState, dummyState" id="jobListDetail" />

current view of layout(in state
anaSayfaState ):

when state is switched from
"anaSayfaState" to "jobListState" the component is recreated :

the line is executed in debugger :

if this give an idea about the issue than it is ok, if not I am going to prepare a case for this tomorrow.

Note : I debugged the flex version did not see any duplication in view.

Thanks
Serkan